Welcome to PFLAG Washington State Council! We are a coalition of PFLAG chapters in Washington State consisting of chapter and community leaders who work together to further PFLAG’s mission, vision, and strategic goals by
- Serving as a state-wide voice for education.
- Providing a unified effort for advocacy.
- Maintaining state-wide communication for support.
- Sharing resources to build chapters and mentor news ones.
- Training for skillful leadership.
- Support for families, allies and people who are LGBTQ.
- Education for ourselves and others about the unique issues and challenges facing people who are LGBTQ.
- Advocacy in our communities to change attitudes and create policies and laws that achieve full equality for people who are LGBTQ.
We are a non-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) corporation and are not affiliated with any ethnic, religious, economic or political group.